Do you enjoy solving complex business problems and like to stay ahead of the technology curve? Are you passionate about cloud computing and its potential to transform the way companies do business?
We are innovative and passionate individuals dedicated to helping forward-thinking companies leverage the power and potential agility cloud solutions provide.
Motifworks is seeking experienced and dynamic Software Developer to help our customers design and develop innovative web and custom applications.
- Interacting with Customer and their team to learn, analyze, identify and present possible solutions
- Development experience for developing ArcGIS based (desktop and web-based) multi-tier software applications with
Microsoft .Net technologies.
- Develop client-side and server-side applications in technologies like ArcGIS Desktop
- Work directly with end-clients to develop solutions to complex GIS field data capture related troubleshooting
- Responsible for the full life-cycle development for our proprietary software as well as customer portals for both web
- Must understand web technologies and software development processes
- Ensuring plan execution and delivery of the proposed solution
Requirements and Qualifications
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of system development methodologies (e.g., Software Development Life Cycle such as Waterfall, Agile, Spiral)
- Experience in ESRI ArcGIS development tool or similar
- Knowledge of database design principles and techniques to ensure client or organizational requirements are met.
- Detail oriented, have excellent writing & verbal communication skills and posses client facing skills
- Bachelor’s or higher education in Computer Science, Information technology or related field
- Mid-Senior level
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
If you are interested in working with Motifworks and learning more about this role, submit your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.