Do you enjoy solving complex business problems and like to stay ahead of the technology curve? Are you passionate about cloud computing and its potential to transform the way companies do business?
Motifworks is seeking dynamic Software Engineer to help our customers adopt private, public and hybrid cloud solutions. Are you passionate about software and cloud computing and its potential to transform the way companies do business? Motifworks is seeking dynamic Software Engineer with cloud computing experience to help our customers adopt private, public and hybrid cloud based software solutions.
You will help customers defining their cloud strategy and architect and implement specific software customers move to Microsoft Azure. This is a highly technical customer-facing delivery.
Responsibilities, Skills and Qualifications
- Identify and analyze requirements; Performa assessment by analyzing infrastructure, server inventory and usage data.
- Design, develop and deploy Infrastructure in Azure cloud which includes Multi-Tier applications and other standalone applications.
- Perform application and workload migration to Microsoft Azure IaaS/PaaS using custom programs, scripts, Azure Site Recovery (ASR), Azure Resource Manager (ARM) and other similar services/tools.
- Create migration plans for moving workloads from on-premises to Azure and developed new cloud-ready application solutions.
- Assess current infrastructure/applications and provide right recommendations and migration strategy for moving into the cloud.
- Configuration of Monitoring, notifications and alerts for the applications in Cloud environment.
- Develop and write programs using C#, Python or PowerShell to collect server inventory and usage data to support assessment and migration recommendations.
- Develop and write PowerShell scripts in PowerShell version 5.0.
- Automating the Network deployment process in Microsoft Azure like attaching Network Security Groups, Public & Private IP’s, Network Interface Cards, Load Balancers, Service Endpoints, updating DNS by creating PowerShell and Python scripts.
- Developing Python Scripts for automating the network configuration on Network Switches and performing regular backup of switches configuration.
- Transforming, integrating, and automating network infrastructure to tightly integrate with SDN (Software Defined Networking)
- Building Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates leveraging Node.js and C# languages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-starter, problem-solving mentality and creative thinker
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Software Engineering
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- PowerShell Scripting
- Unix Scripting
- C# .NET
Microsoft SQL Server
- Windows Server 2008/R2, 2012/R2, 2016 and above
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix * Networking technologies
Azure Cloud Platform
- Azure Load Balancers
- Azure Application Gateways
- Fortigate Firewalls
- Virtual Network Gateways
- User Defined routes and Network Security Groups
- Virtual Networks, Peering, Service Endpoints
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- Software Development: 3 years (Required)
- Cloud Computing: 2 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
If you are interested in working with Motifworks and learning more about this role, submit your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.